Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, August 23rd - OMG nearly 4 months to Christmas!!

Welcome to the first day of my blog!
I am using this blog for a few reasons.  One of which is to document my journey to my Body Building Competition on October 9th in Brewster, MA. http://www.thenaturalmusclenetwork.com/OCB/Contests/2010/WBarnstableMA/OCB100910MAentry.pdf

The next intention for this site to have a central place for information I have gathered thoughout my weight loss journey.  I did have Weight Loss Surgery and many obese individuals struggle with the decision to have surgery or not.  I will have a page dedicated to Weight Loss Surgery posts as well as helpful links in selecting the best surgeon, how to overcome emotional eating, how to eat the lapband way and other things that impact.

In continuing with topic of diet and exercise, I will have a page dedicated to those individuals who want to start an exercise program at home and don't know what to do as well as how to kick your routine up a notch for greater fat burn and increased muscle mass.  I will also include diet ideas and my favorite recipes.

Lastly, I will have a page for those wanting to discuss the decision to compete along with a ton of links on the sport and competition suits and products.

1 comment:

  1. Great start Leslee! I love your motto and your outlook on life. It has been a pleasure to be able to meet you and enter this competition together. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete