Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

How fitting the name labor today - as todayl is the dreaded LEG day! Gym closes @ 1pm today so I will get it over with earlier.  There's a tiny voice saying - don't go - but the girl next to me on stage is going so I must too!
Last night was at a picnic with lots of drink, including my favorite margarhitas.  They had "clean" margarhitas made with Agave nectar and lime juice, Skinny Girl Margarhittas, Strawberry margarhitas, 1800 Margarhitas, you name it they had it - talkk about temptation.  I had 16 oz of water to finish to get my gallon in that day - so thats all I drank... YEA me!  It was hard!  Then there was all cheesy dips and artichoke dips - of course all my favorites that I had to pass up.  I might have had 1 or 2 if I had lost weight this week, but since I am soooo senstive to water gain from salt I decided not to partake, YEA me!  Dinner was decent - and had lots to choose from.  I chose the marinated chicken breast - i didn't measure it - but it was a small piece - prob under 4 oz.  I brought a green bean salad, and picked out some of the green beans and had some of the cucumber salad as well as a teaspon of the sweet potato cassarole that was fairly healthy.  So i made some good choice.......then came dessert.  I decided early that I would have a couple of bites - so I had some topping off a The Chocolate Decadent cake and 3 bites of the carrot cake.  Prob not a good idea since it was late in the day - but I decided that was what I was going to do.  NOT on my comp diet. But I have been following it 100%.
Happily, I am down 1.4 pounds this week.  To reach my comp goal I have 12 to go in just under 5 weeks.  Quite doable - but NO more cheats/treats of any kind.  It will be here before I know it!!!!

Ill post my leg workout later~

No comments:

Post a Comment