Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday part 2

Started my OFF day with 20  mins of Abs.  I did 75 ball crunches using a weighted low pulley system (25 with 65 pounds  and 2 sets of 25 with 80 pounds) http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/RectusAbdominis/CBLyingCrunchStabilityBall.html. If you have access to the low pulley and looking to ad some thickness to your abs, I highly suggest this exercise.  150 bicycles and 3 1-min plank holds (hands on a medicine ball and feet on bosu which totally strengthens your core)

Fantastic kickboxing class, always so much more fun when my buddy Maria joins the party as she continually raises the bar (and the kicks and the energy!) I will have to post of pic of us having a blast in class! 

So after class I went to buy a hula hoop and I got it home to find the darn thing wasn't exactly round - so that means, I can't hula too well!  I guess that what happens when you spend a whopping $3.99 for something!  I think I will invest in one of the weighted ones.

LUNCH @ 12
4 oz Top Round steak (pounded to tenderize) cooked in Pam & 2 tsp of olive oil and seasoned with garlic & spices
3 cooked shrimp (to hold me over - I was starving!)
1/2 sweet potato with 4 squirts of cal free spray and Walden Farms calorie free syrup http://www.waldenfarms.com/products/syrup_pancake.html and topped with 1 tb of slivered almonds

Supplements
B6 & Tyrosine

I have to get in at least a gallon of water today, I've been lax in measuring my water - I HAVE to get better with this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment